Star City Cruisers
Club meets the last Thursday of each month, January –October
Dinner is at the Roanoker 6 p.m.
Club meeting @ 7:00 p.m.
Hope you can join us!
Club Noteworthy News-Please Read:
- REMINDER: We need your monies collected for the show asap, if you could send any outstanding monies to Linda
- Thanks to all that came to Odd Fellows July to build the trophies. Also, to those that brought desserts, delicious!
Upcoming Club Events:
- August 17-SCC Car Show for Veterans at VA Hospital. Please plan to attend and we need to be there at 7 a.m. to get ready for the registrants. If you have Silent Auction items to bring, please bring those that morning to Roger. We need each of you for a successful show!
- If know someone is sick, in the hospital or has a death in the immediate family, please let Linda know and she will ensure they get a card or flowers.
- SCC is also on Facebook, if you haven’t pulled it up and liked it, do so soon
- Veteran’s Needs-Remember to support the veterans by bringing items they need to any regularly scheduled club monthly meeting. Dennis Giles, our VA liaison, will be glad to take to the veterans.
- Monetary Donations for newspapers, snacks, bowling, etc.
- Snacks- 4 pack cracker/nabs, raisins, canned fruit, graham crackers, coffee supplies, etc.
- Personal hygiene items for male and female veterans-deodorant, 3 in 1 body wash/shampoo/conditioner, razors, lip balm, nail clippers & nail files, hair brushes, combs, toothbrushes, denture cleaner and adhesive
- Miscellaneous items-movie tickets, event tickets, backpacks, quilts, blankets, acoustic guitar strings, cat litter/Friskies Shreds canned cat food, word search, Sudoku, crosswords, coloring books (adult)
- Clothing-sweatpants, sweatshirts, sports bras (no closures), t -shirts, shower shoes, men’s boxer underwear and undershirts