Star City Cruisers
Club meets the last Thursday of each month, January – October
Club meeting @ 7:00 p.m. Location TBA
Hope you can join us!
Upcoming Club Events:
Dec. 5, 6:00 pm-Christmas Dinner/Party at Odd Fellows Hall, Catered by Adele’s, more details closer to the event.
Club Notices-please read:
- September 24th Meeting Place:
o We will be meeting at Lentini’s in Daleville (directly across from the Lord Botetourt High School). Order your food and drink as you arrive so that the kitchen is not overwhelmed with all the orders at the same time. We will start the meeting at 7 p.m. Social distancing and masks are recommended (no hugging or handshaking, please).
- 5, 6:00 pm-Christmas Dinner/Party at Odd Fellows Hall Catered by Adele’s, more details closer to the event. Menu and dollar amount will be sent in October’s newsletter and we would like to collect the money at the October club meeting.
- If you know someone is sick, in the hospital or has a death in the immediate family, please let Linda know and she will ensure they get a card or flowers.
- SCC is also on Facebook, review it, like it and share!
- Remaining club shirts will be delivered at the September 24th
- If you haven’t paid your annual dues of $20 per family, please do so ASAP to Linda. Sept 24th and Oct 29th club meetings will be held at Lentini’s Italian Restaurant in Daleville. No meeting in November due to Thanksgiving and our Christmas party on Dec 5 will take the place of our normal December meeting.
- Jade Fillinger from Veterans Voluntary Services and possibly the Director, Ms. Stackhouse will join our October club meeting for dinner and to receive the check for our charity donations.
- Nominations for club offices of President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and Sgt. at Arms are needed before or at the September meeting. Voting for nominated officer positions will be completed at the September 24th
|Event Date||Name of Event||Location||Other
|Sept 12||Cars and Coffee||7621 Timberlake Rd., Lynchburg||8:00 a.m.|
|Sept 13, Oct 11 and Nov 8||DAPS Rides and Rods Cruise In||3278 Stuarts Draft Hwy(located beside Stuarts Draft Middle School)||4-7 p.m.|
|Sept 19||Cruise In @ Liquid Performance||Rocky Mount|
|Sept 19||West End Cruise In||1917 Chapman Ave , SW, Roanoke||10a.m.-3pm|
|Sept 27||Kars Unlimited Cruise In For George Leitch||River Rock Amphitheatre-JRSC Covington||3-7 p.m.|
|Oct 3||Cruisin’ Rocky Mount||5-10 p.m. Rocky Mount streets||5-10 p.m.|
|Nov.7||Cruisin’ Rocky Mount||5-10 p.m. Rocky Mount streets||5-10 p.m.|
|Every Friday||Jerry’s Restaurant||Vinton, VA||April|
|Saturday nights||Kars Unlimited Cruise||Covington||6 p.m.|
|Schewels Plaza||Rocky Mount, VA||6-10 p.m.|
|Berglund Chevrolet Cruise In||1824 Williamson Rd, Roanoke||5-9 p.m.|
|Midpoint Chevrolet||Rocky Mount, VA||4-8pm|
|Bad Wolf BBQ||5236 Williams Rd||362-9095|
|Grand Furniture Cruise In||Valley View Mall|
|Every 2nd and 4th Saturday||Lowe’s Lot||Main St., Salem VA||4-dark|
|Buchanan Main Street||Buchanan, VA||April-
|Advance Auto Parts Pit Stop||Crossroads Mall|
|9/20,||Bike/Car/Truck Cruise-in||Krikelkay Brewing Company||4-7 p.m.|
|1st Sunday each month April-
|Car Cruisin’ the Streets of Historic Martinsville, Va||Martinsville Church and Main Street||3-7 p.m.|
|Car, Truck and Bike Shows|
|Sept. 10-12||Shades of the Past||Pigeon Forge, TN|
|Sept. 17-19||Rod Run||Pigeon Forge, TN||865-687-3976|
|Sept. 19||Goad’s Classic Cruise Inn||Rockbridge County High School||8 a.m.|
|Sept 19||2nd Annual 2020 Joshua
Lamb Memorial Car Show
|Fluvanna County High School-
Thomas Jefferson Parkway, Palmyra, VA 22963
|Sept 20||Outlaw Cruisers Car Show||Downtown Rocky Mount||1-5 pm|
|Sept 20||Cars for Cancer NRV||1655 N. Franklin St,
|September 26||Fairmont Baptist Church
Car, Truck and Bike Show
|$15 1669 Bethlehem Rd, Boones
|10 a.m.-2 pm|
|Oct 3||Puzzled Car Show||Pittman Plaza 905 Lakeside Dr, Lynchburg||9am-4pm|
|Oct 24||1st Annual Sweetwater
Fall Cruise-in and Pig Roast
|Sweetwater Bed and Breakfast,
3305 Black Lick Rd, Rural